Mother's Day Love!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4O0TEzdU80rMFFOTUdOZUsxeUk    
     Another Mother's Day has come and gone, and I cannot allow it to pass me by without mentioning my mother Dee. She is the one I have to thank for my artistic talents, my organizational skills, and my tenacity. I love her dearly, and have learned so much about being a good mom from her!

This year in first grade, we tried a new craft. I had seen beautifully painted Mason jars with handprints on the fronts on Pinterest, and thought it would be SUCH a cute idea to do with my firsties...however, as with so many other projects I plan, I ran short on time...so I improvised and made it my own.




I nixed the painting on the inside of the jar, and just filled the jars with shredded paper. Then I put each child's painted handprint on the fronts of the jars. I wrote a little poem to go along with the jar and put it inside.
Click on product picture below to grab this freebie!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mothers-Day-Handprint-Jar-Poem-Freebie-1855396

We also made some great Mother's Day books. As always, the portraits of the moms were stunning!!!







No comments

Back to Top Pinterest is a visual bookmarking tool that helps people discover and save creative ideas.