2016 Plans and Goals


Happy New Year Friends! 2015 was an AMAZING year, and I cannot wait to see what 2016 will bring!
I am teaming up with my inspiring friends Ashley and Angie for their #2getherwearebetter series to talk about goals and plans for the new year.



My biggest goal this year is to ORGANIZE this life of mine! I vaguely remember a time in my life when being organized was a STRENGTH of mine...in my personal life and at work. Whenever someone needed something- they knew they could come to me to find it. But that was pre-babies, pre-40, pre-TPT amazingness, and so on and so forth! NOW...organized?!  Not so much! But that is all going to change in 2016!

 I ordered my very first Erin Condren planner...cue oohs and ahhs! So, I am already one step in the right direction! (The above graphic shows the cover I chose after MUCH deliberation. The picture is of the adorable Ashley Schroeder and I in Vegas on the first night of the TPT Conference, waiting PATIENTLY for our names to be called to WIN Erin Condren planners... #wompwomp #wewerentsolucky #betterlucknexttime

I also want to work on setting REALISTIC GOALS, and then sticking to them! No more recopying lists from one page to another in my notebooks until I just give up because my hand gets tired!
ORGANIZED REALISTIC GOALS!

It will also help in my success story of 2016 if I BELIEVE IN MYSELF...ALL DAY EVERYDAY! Part of the reason for the recopying of the lists is that I look at the exciting opportunities ahead of me and I think...IMPOSSIBLE! I am going to stop doing that and start believing in what I tell my students every day...YOU ARE SMART, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, YOU ARE BRAVE, YOU CAN DO THIS THING!


I plan to continue to CHOOSE JOY! I like that so many friends that I met in Vegas told me "your blog name matches you perfectly!" That is a characteristic I want to be remembered for...SPREADING JOY...ONE GIGGLE AT A TIME!

Check out all these other amazing bloggers to see what their plans and goals are for 2016, because
#2getherwearebetter



4 comments

  1. Your post has me googling "Erin Condren Planner"! So glad to hear I'm not the only one who rewrites items from one to do list to another! It's time to just set realistic goals in the first place - you are so right!

    Katie
    Teaching Voracious Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope Katie! You are not the only one! We can do this!!!! We just have to stay strong! xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your goals and you are so right! I'm so glad I found you through the linky!!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top Pinterest is a visual bookmarking tool that helps people discover and save creative ideas.